Making an appointment.
Due to the nature of hydrotherapy treatment, pets can only be seen by appointment.
All Pets attending Bilbo’s for hydrotherapy need a vet referral – even those that are swimming for fun and fitness as it is important to know if there are any underlying conditions which could affect treatment.
You can either;
- Ask your veterinary surgeon to download and complete the referral form from our website
- Down load the veterinary referral form here and take it to your vets and ask them to complete the referral form
- We can supply you with a veterinary referral form for you to take to your vet
- We are happy to liaise directly with your vet on your behalf if preferred
- Alternatively, your vet may contact us directly with a referral form